12 Week Group
Next Session Starts
Starting September 18th, 2021 [Saturdays from 9:30 until 11:00 a.m.] we are putting on group sessions for adult woman who have been sexually abused. [only 5-8 openings]
- Who – Adult women sexual abuse survivors, from 5 – 8 participants
- What – 12 Sessions using a book: Shelter from the Storm [Amazon-Link]
- Where – 9507 North Division, Suite C
- Starts When – September 18th, Every Saturday from 9:30 until 11:00 a.m.
- Why – The women will be able to:
- Understand how sexual abuse affected them
- Learn to avoid situations in the future
- Choose not to be a victim
- Become a Thriver instead of Survivor
- Decide what happened can be a strength
- How – Christian-based, belief foundation
- How much?
- Group therapy is a benefit of most medical insurance
- Check your policy to see if you have met your deductible and if you have a co-payment each session
More details on the book being used:
This site participates in the Amazon Associate Program and earns from qualifying purchases.