“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. King was right. Disappointments come…
Sexual Abuse Survivers
Starting Sept 18th, 2021 [Sat 9:30-11:00 a.m.] we are putting on group sessions for Adult Woman whom have been sexually abused….
Vanquish Depression [Course]
- Define depression (it’s not just sadness)
- Assess your level of depression
- Notice the blocks in healing depression
- Identify cognitive distortions (stinking thinking)
- Dispute mistakes in your thinking
- Change how you feel and behave using effective tools
Healthy Counseling Center (HCC) is a small group of licensed therapy counselors in Spokane WA, who specialize in relationship healing, marriage counseling, child abuses, behavior health, anxiety and depression, all with a fundamental goal to help all individuals build stronger and healthier relationships. If you are experiencing any personal challenges, we want to help you resolve your concerns and improve your emotional well-being. By establishing an open and trustworthy relationship with you, our hope is to help build the foundation to effectively reach your goals.