Looking to Help Others?
Our Overflow of Clients need your help!
Healthy Counseling Center is currently seeking professionals in mental health who are interested in growing their private practice. We are now accepting applicants for Full or Part Time positions to cater to a thriving customer base that is growing at a fast pace.
We are currently seeking:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- Physician Assistants
Whether you are available on a Full Time basis or are looking to moonlight a few days a week, our overflow of clients will help you quickly expand your practice. Office space, equipment and administrative support are a few benefits offered to the right candidates. Are you ready to make a difference improving mental health on a global scale? Teaching our existing online courses or developing your own online curriculum is also offered to interested practitioners. Join our dynamic team today!
What’s in it for you?
Here’s some benefits you will enjoy with us:
- Make a big difference in the lives of clients and their families, their friends and coworkers.
- Integrate your psychotherapy and your spirituality with freedom to be your best self.
- No need for you to market your service—having clients scheduled for you. (currently a waiting list)
- Credentialing for the insurance and EAP panels handled for you.
- Options for full or part-time practice based upon your priorities.
- Time balance for yourself, your family and other interests.
- Influence our community through prevention, education and counseling.
- Individual and group supervision included in your benefits package.
- Professional liability, errors and omissions, and business insurance provided.
- Peace of mind belonging with experienced, compassionate colleagues.
- Electronic medical record, Office 365, fiber optic internet, phones, free parking and office expenses provided.
- Opportunities to blog, teach through an online academy, coach people around the world, sell your information, podcasts and videos in an online store.
- Recognition for your work in a proven, award-winning practice.
- Medical billing, coding, determining eligibility, copayments and annual deductibles provided for you.
- Diverse clients with a broad spectrum of issues for you to feel challenged and rewarded.
- Enjoy an adventure in building a Center where clients achieve the results they most need, and leave a legacy through your care for them.
- Great commission structure, with increases for longevity.
- Flexible hours available that are most convenient for you and your family.
- Protection through the corporation. (employed as a W-2 employee)
- Achieve the income, security, certainty, and freedom you long for.
- All taxes, L&I, Unemployment and payroll hassles handled for you.
- Healthy, happy, harmonious team supports you.
- Simple “just add water” systems already done for you.
- No weekends “on call” interfering with your home life and leisure.
- Join a respected practice that’s been serving Spokane since 1986!
What we need from you:
The following items are required to get you started with us:
- Washington Practitioner Application
- CAQH #
- Washington State license for practice
- Professional Liability Insurance face sheet
- Statement of Interest: “What makes you a good fit for Healthy Counseling Center?”
If you are ready to expand your practice now, Email requested materials to: RaySmith@HealthyCounselingCenter.com or fax to: 509.466.0117
If you need additional information, please email or call Dr. Ray Smith at (509) 466-6632
We look forward to supporting and helping you grow your practice.